Yellow corn, also known as sweet corn or maize, is a popular and versatile variety of corn that is widely consumed around the world. It is characterized by its bright yellow kernels, which are sweeter and more tender than the kernels of other corn varieties.
Yellow corn has bright yellow kernels that are larger and sweeter than those of other types of corn. The kernels are typically arranged in rows on the cob, and the husks are usually green but can turn brown as the corn matures.
Yellow corn is a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins (such as vitamin C and B vitamins), minerals (such as potassium and magnesium), and antioxidants. It provides energy in the form of carbohydrates and a moderate amount of protein.
Yellow cornmeal is a versatile and nutritious ingredient derived from ground yellow corn kernels. With its vibrant hue and distinct flavor, yellow cornmeal adds a rich and earthy taste to a wide array of dishes. This finely ground product is commonly used in baking and cooking, imparting its golden color and a subtle, slightly sweet taste to cornbread, muffins, pancakes, and various baked goods. Beyond its culinary charm, yellow cornmeal also offers a nutritious punch, delivering dietary fiber, essential vitamins, and minerals. Its ability to lend both texture and flavor makes yellow cornmeal an essential element in the world of gastronomy, enriching dishes with its wholesome essence.
Benefits of Corn Meal
1. Nutrient Rich: Cornmeal is a good source of essential nutrients, including carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and protein. It also contains vitamins and minerals such as B vitamins (niacin, thiamin, riboflavin), magnesium, phosphorus, and iron.
2. Dietary Fiber: Cornmeal is rich in dietary fiber, which is important for digestive health. Fiber helps regulate digestion, prevent constipation, and supports a healthy gut microbiome.
3. Energy Source: The carbohydrates in cornmeal provide a steady and sustained source of energy, making it a suitable choice for powering your activities throughout the day.
4. Gluten-Free Option: Cornmeal is naturally gluten-free, making it a suitable choice for individuals with gluten sensitivity or celiac disease. It can be used as a replacement for wheat flour in many recipes.
5. Heart Health: Cornmeal contains nutrients like niacin (vitamin B3) that can contribute to heart health by helping to lower cholesterol levels and support cardiovascular function.
6. Antioxidants: It contains antioxidants such as carotenoids and lutein, which have been linked to eye health and protection against certain chronic diseases.
Specification of Yellow Maize/Corn:
Commodity Name -Yellow Maize
crop- Current Year
Moisture -14% Max
Purity -99% Min
Protein : 8% min
Broken -2% Max
Foreign Matter -1% Max
Starch Content -80% Max
Package- 50Kg PP bag or as customer’s requirements
MOQ -24 MT